The Mojaloop Foundation’s Training Program is taking a significant leap forward, and we want our vibrant Community to be a part of this journey.
The Mojaloop Community is thrilled to announce new opportunities for members to contribute to our course development — an initiative that not only supports the growth of Mojaloop but also empowers you, as a Community member, to share your knowledge and expertise.
We’re looking for teams to:
- Revamp existing courses with fresh insights (you can find the full descriptions on our Training Courses page):
- MOJA 102 — Expands on MOJA 101 and covers fundamentals of the DFSP interoperability API.
- MOJA 103 — Gives you a deeper understanding of how Mojaloop works from a technical perspective, focusing on the open source side.
- MOJA 104 — Shows how Mojaloop solves issues related to confidentiality, integrity, and security of payment processing.
- Scheme 101 — Provides a non-technical but detailed look at Mojaloop schemes including ownership, participation, rules, and the business case for operation.
- DFSP 101 — Explores why a digital financial service provider (DFSP) should use Mojaloop, and a variety of considerations for business and project owners.
- DFSP 209 — Builds on DFSP 101 to provide practical steps for performing technical operations (TechOps) support functions.
- HUB 101 — Explores the architecture of Mojaloop and explains the interplay between the scheme, the hub, and the platform.
- HUB 209 — Provides an overview of the Mojaloop tools, processes, and operations for hub operators or potential hub operators.
- TTK 101 — Reviews the basic features of the Mojaloop Testing Toolkit (TTK) and its usages.
- Craft entirely new training modules:
- Executive Series Courses — Provides potential adopters with adequate information to make decisions on Mojaloop deployments.
- HUB204 — Provides an overview of Mojaloop security and security operations for hub operators or potential hub operators.
- DFSP 204 — Provides DFSPs an overview of Mojaloop security and security operations.
- Third-party payment initiation (3PPI) / Payment Initiation Service Provider (PISP) — Reviews roles and functionality of Third-Party Payment Initiation (3PPI) and Payment Initiation Service Providers (PISP) in Mojaloop.
No matter which type you choose, your contribution can make a monumental impact. Imagine your work helping to shape the skills and knowledge of others in the world of financial technology.
Are you part of a team of dynamic experts? Do you have unique insights into digital financial service provider (DFSP) implementations or deep knowledge of hub operations? Now’s the time to step forward. Your voice and expertise can help shape the future of digital financial services.
Join us on this exhilarating path of community driven education. Dive into the details of our bidding process, understand the content requirements, and learn how your work will contribute to a larger goal — a more inclusive and efficient digital financial ecosystem.
These opportunities are open to Mojaloop Community members and also to non-members, as long as they have extensive knowledge about Mojaloop software. We are also offering payment for successful completion of course work:
- Up to $1,500 for updates to existing courses.
- Up to $3,000 for the creation of new courses.
- Bid Submissions: 22nd January to 9th February 2024
- Bid Reviews: 12th February to 23rd February 2024
- Announcement of bid winners: 26th February 2024
- First Workstream Call with all bid winners: 29th February 2024
If you’re not already a part of the Mojaloop Community you can learn more about joining our community and our training program.
Let’s build something remarkable together. Sign up via our form to start your journey as a Mojaloop course contributor!