Here are the agenda and minutes from yesterday's Design Authority meeting. Please post any comments as replies to this post.
- Pedro Barreto email@example.com (PSB)
- Miguel de Barros firstname.lastname@example.org (MdB)
- Jason Bruwer email@example.com (JB)
- Tom Daly firstname.lastname@example.org (TD)
- Johann Foley email@example.com (JF)
- David Fry firstname.lastname@example.org (DF)
- Sam Kummary email@example.com (SK)
- Simeon Oriko firstname.lastname@example.org (SO)
- Michael Richards Michael.Richards@infitx.com (MR) (Chair)
- Jane Stroucken Jane.Stroucken@infitx.com (JS)
- Aung Thaw Aye AungThaw.Aye@thitsaworks.com AT
- Paul Baker email@example.com (PB)
- Warren Carew Warren.Carew@infitx.com (WC)
- Godfrey Kutumela firstname.lastname@example.org (GK)
- Greg McCormick email@example.com (GM)
- Paul Makin firstname.lastname@example.org (PM)
- Justus Ortlepp email@example.com (JO)
- Issue 100: Mojaloop should adopt mini-loop AND its stated design goals (TD)
- Invariants Document (MR)
- Issue 100 (TD)
- TD: Will suspend this and talk to the Product Council
- SK: Does this follow the contribution guide? Can we see it?
- PSB: There is no useful contributors' guide. The existing guide is for enhancements, not for new products
- SO: Showed the Contribution Acceptance Guide.
- PSB: Contributors' guide is not adequate, needs to be improved for large projects.
- SO: TD should submit contribution acceptance form, then SO will notify the various groups who need to respond.
- SO: Please send process flows that exist so they can be discussed in the Community Council
- SO: Highlight the product goals.
- TD: A lot of detail missing from the workstream definitions. TD has already promised to expand those for his workstreams. This should be done generally.
- DA Draft Charter (MR)
- PSB:some overlap with reference architecture and DA charter.
- PSB:What is the right level for this document? Some is high level and some is quite detailed.
- PSB:Should we remove the HTTP stipulation? Belongs in the interface definitions.
- MdB:fair point, but the interface was developed with these standards in mind...
- JF: suggest improvements to the contribution acceptance scheme document. Discuss at next DA
- MR: talk to Paul Makin about ensuring that all workstreams have definitions of their objectives.
- No meeting next week