- Paul Baker email@example.com (PB)
- Pedro Barreto firstname.lastname@example.org (PSB)
- Miguel de Barros email@example.com (MdB)
- Jason Bruwer firstname.lastname@example.org (JB)
- James Bush email@example.com (JB)
- Johann Foley firstname.lastname@example.org (JF)
- Sam Kummary email@example.com (SK)
- Paul Makin firstname.lastname@example.org (PM)
- Simeon Oriko email@example.com (SO)
- Michael Richards Michael.Richards@infitx.com (MR) (Chair)
- Jane Stroucken Jane.Stroucken@infitx.com (JS)
- Aung Thaw Aye AungThaw.Aye@thitsaworks.com AT
- Greg McCormick firstname.lastname@example.org (GM)
- Justus Ortlepp email@example.com (JO)
- Report on actions from last meeting
- SK: Go ahead with moving the Alias oracle to a new public repository
- SK: ensure that document is clear about testing with latest component releases.
- SK: add to Mojaloop documentation to be clearer about what support we offer and how to obtain it.
- SK: Two factor authentication in GitHub
- Further discussion on Issue 96: Clarifying Mojaloop release contents (SK)
- Further discussion on Issue 70: Review Original Mojaloop Project Principles (JB)
- DA involvement in API changes (PSB)
- SK reported on G20 fintech conference
- 21 teams in 3 groups for a hackathon
- Groups: Fraud, FX, currency conversion/rates
- One company solving settlement with FX
- Official presentations were private
- Actions from previous meeting
- All done
- Issue 96: Mojaloop release contents
- Draft version is now on GitHub
- No edits as such, but plan to be more crisp with initial statement
- Issues for discussion here:
- TD proposes minimum review requirements - reviewers from at least 2 organisations. Mojaloop treats contributors as individuals, not members of organisations. Community council should figure out whether this is OK or not.
- PSB - taking notes and sharing with TD
- Helm release contents: we need to categorise components and sub-components into things that Mojaloop itself includes and things that they depend on.
- Should we specify platforms that we run on? For discussion with TD.
- Should we have a named release manager? PB: there is a benefit in having someone named in key roles, of responsibility and visibility. SK: currently workstream leads are playing that role. PSB: hard to co-ordinate, SK: not true if that's a real problem now.
- JS: are we lacking definition? We need to make sure that the workstream leads know that they have to manage all of the release process.
- PSB: isn't SK the release manager? SK: yes, but we want this to be generalised into a community process. It's an interim role.
- SK: We have a role, which will be implicitly split out by workstream. SK will continue to support the workstream leads and co-ordinate releases.
- Is it clear? SK to update the document
- PSB: I do think we need someone to manage this process.
- SK will update document and discuss next week.
- Issue 70: Mojaloop principles
- JB: Presented issues from the ticket
- SK: Clarify the documentation on release management.
- SK: Update the release documentation and re-review.
- JB: Will dig out actual principles in the charter.
- MR: contact product council about the document.