- Paul Baker firstname.lastname@example.org (PB)
- Pedro Barreto email@example.com (PSB)
- Miguel de Barros firstname.lastname@example.org (MdB)
- Jason Bruwer email@example.com (JB)
- James Bush firstname.lastname@example.org (JB)
- Tom Daly email@example.com (TD)
- Johann Foley firstname.lastname@example.org (JF)
- Sam Kummary email@example.com (SK)
- Paul Makin firstname.lastname@example.org (PM)
- Michael Richards Michael.Richards@infitx.com (MR) (Chair)
- Godfrey Kutumela email@example.com (GK)
- Simeon Oriko firstname.lastname@example.org (SO)
- Jane Stroucken Jane.Stroucken@infitx.com (JS)
- Aung Thaw Aye AungThaw.Aye@thitsaworks.com AT
- Greg McCormick email@example.com (GM)
- Justus Ortlepp firstname.lastname@example.org (JO)
- Report on actions from last meeting
- SK: Go ahead with moving the Alias oracle to a new public repository
- SK: ensure that document is clear about testing with latest component releases.
- SK: add to Mojaloop documentation to be clearer about what support we offer and how to obtain it.
- SK: Two factor authentication in GitHub
- Terraform fork and its implications for MLF (All)
- Closing outstanding issues (All)
- Actions from previous meeting
- Repository will be created today
- Day 1 problems are OK, but how well will this be maintained? Hard to tell at the moment
- TD: We should try it out... If they're equivalent, we just need to change our provider location. If not, then what?
- JB: Nothing we can do except see what happens...
- JB: Wording of Terraform licence leaves it up to Hashicorp to decide whether you're competing or not. This might be a problem.
- TD: we might have an alternative...?
- MR: does this represent a business model that we should guard against?
- PB: we should wait and see...
- JB: agreed.
- PSB: Hashicorp current position... They've gone too far and rowed back
- Closing issues
- 103: Action for core team to check that code still works.
- 91: TD to check where documentation is and report back.
- JB to present on invariants next week.
- SK: Create issue on core backlog to check issue 103.
- TD: Check where documentation is on issue 93 and report back with a view to closing.