- Paul Baker firstname.lastname@example.org (PB)
- Pedro Barreto email@example.com (PSB)
- Miguel de Barros firstname.lastname@example.org (MdB)
- Jason Bruwer email@example.com (JB)
- Tom Daly firstname.lastname@example.org (TD)
- Johann Foley email@example.com (JF)
- Paul Makin firstname.lastname@example.org (PM)
- Michael Richards Michael.Richards@infitx.com (MR) (Chair)
- Jane Stroucken Jane.Stroucken@infitx.com (JS)
- James Bush email@example.com (JB)
- Sam Kummary firstname.lastname@example.org (SK)
- Godfrey Kutumela email@example.com (GK)
- Aung Thaw Aye AungThaw.Aye@thitsaworks.com AT
- Greg McCormick firstname.lastname@example.org (GM)
- Simeon Oriko email@example.com (SO)
- Justus Ortlepp firstname.lastname@example.org (JO)
- Issue 102: Enable 2FA for all Mojaloop GitHub users (SK)
- Issue clean-up (MR)
- Issue 102: SK
- PSB: we should just do it now.
- SK: yes, we could give notification and a date.
- JB, TD: supportive.
- MR: we should allow people to object if they want to. SK: agree
- TD: does this kill DA #94? MdB: no, this is about a central location for common passwords.
- Aged Issues (MR)
- Issue 49: This is an FSPIOP issue and we should close it here. MR to check whether it's been fixed and, if not, raise it as a CCB issue
- Issue 55: This has been dealt with under the node dependencies decision. Close this issue.
- Issue 57: has been discussed and can be closed.
- Issue 60: 1 and 2 do not need to be fixed. PSB: 3 is fixed in vNext. MdB: this is not for the Kafka library to fix. Agreed that nothing needs to be done.
- Issue 61: JS: couldn't see PI12 presentations. Has this been done or not? MR to find out. MdB: this is a specification issue. FSPIOP specification needs to change. This is a specification issue and needs to be discussed in the FSPIOP specification. To be closed here. PB: The problem isn't just if there is a timeout - it could be any reason why transfer is not fulfilled...
- Issue 65: MdB - this is not a DA question, it's an FSPIOP question. PSB: agree. Close this and raise it with CCB.
- Issue 68: MdB: First issue has been resolved, now /quotes does time out. Checked and it doesn't time out. PSB: this isn't really needed. Agreed. Nothing further to be done.
- Issue 70: This is the invariants question. Leave open.
- Issue 73: JF/JO: Development has finished and this issue can be closed.
- Issue 75: leave for JB to pursue
No meeting next week: mid-PI review
- MR: check on issue 49
- PSB/MdB: discuss issue 57 and conclude
- MR: Raise issue 61 with GK and find status out.
- MR: Raise issue 61 as an FSPIOP issue.
- MR: raise #65 as an FSPIOP issue.
- JB: present on Issue 75.