- Lewis Daly
- Sam Kummary
- Lesley-Ann Vaughn
- Michael Richards
- JJ Geewax
- Simeon Oriko
- Istvan Molnar
Progress update on the process of updating the draft Sequence diagrams (Lewis + Michael)
Open Discussion on the API Draft (see here)
Any other business
Lewis provided an update on the progress with producing sequence diagrams based on the API Draft
Lesley-Ann introduced the topic of “PISP Feedback from the upcoming DFS Lab bootcamp”
- How can non-specialists manage interactions with DFSPs as a PISP?
- What are other use cases we can see other than P2P transfer or funds?
- building on top of PISP - what can we learn from the Bootcamp participants?
- improvements to the API?
- What does a DFSP need to know to allow PISPs to do their magic? And how do we make implementing these things attractive? (Michael noted that this is a missing voice in our design process so far)
The conversation continued along the lines of the motivations for PISP adoption
- We agreed that PISP needs to be more tangible
- We also need to think about the sales process and “what is an MVP?”
- Ongoing with with Sequence Diagrams (Lewis + Michael)
- Produce a list of questions we want feedback from on the PISP work during the Hackathon