Starting the discussion on the PI12 Objectives for the Performance and Scalability work-stream.
These are the objectives as discussed during the convening:
- Production ready MVP, consisting of happy path plus a limited set of non-happy path use cases that are fully QA’d (resilient & consistent)
- Phase 5 plan to enhance MVP into a production-ready feature-complete central-ledger (i.e. same functionality as existing legacy central-ledger)
At this stage, the “Performance Scalability Report” document was shared with the community and we welcome everyone to provide feedback.
Proposed team (core - will have to be extended depending on agreed scope and objectives):
- Pedro Sousa Barreto firstname.lastname@example.org
- Miguel de Barros email@example.com
- Roman Pietrzak firstname.lastname@example.org
In progress activities:
- Report out doc feedback incorporation
- Rules, fraud and auditing synergies & dependencies discussions (patterns and principles)
- Pending decisions on team composition and OK to start
Please respond below if you’d like to participate or otherwise have any feedback.
The PoC Team