- Godfrey Kutumela (GK)
- Pedro Baretto (PB)
- Victor Akidiva (VA)
- Samuel Kummary (SK)
- Miguel De Barros (MB)
- Lewis Daly (LD)
- Aime Bukassa (AB)
- Tom Daly (TD) - Absent
- Weekly progress review via ZenHub board
- GK highlighted progress of Stories as below(Format is #StoryID - Discussion highlight.):
- #2125 - MPQS Documentation story closed and put in backlog for next PI.
- #1949: - GK: Mowali team are proceeding with internally developed workaround. Michael presented new API proposal to OSS CAB and is awaiting feedback. Next steps are solutioning to continue being tracked next PI.
- #1779 - GK: MPQS lab setup being finalised. AB needs assistance with 2FA from his current location. LD to assist.
#2029 - GK: Logging and audit requirements issue parked until environment refactoring is complete. PB needs additional details from product team. GK to pursue issue via Mowali relationship.
5 - #2113 - GK: Security Bug Contribution - to be reviewed via product council which will review strategies available for contributors to provide input.
- #2050 - GK : Finalised feedback and added comments on Github. Some aspects of Moja 104 are implementation specific with some repetitions.
- #1879 - GK : Repo Optimisation: No changes this week. Current status is satisfactory. Plan is to do 3 month cleanup cycles. PB proposed having a final review meeting next week to look at process documentation.
- #2110 - VA - Challenge scanning databases. GK to check contacts if they can support with community versions of tools like Imperva / Scuba / Guardium. Scans to be aligned with documented best practices.
- #2074 - GK to check with TD on progress with K8 Security setup in Miniloop.
- #2142 - CIS Benchmarking - VA updated story progressing well. GK suggested to get Mowali images in private repos donated to OSS.
Meeting ended at 13.00