Mojaloop Training Program - Q1 2021

Tuesday January 26, 2021
11:20 AM UTC

Session Leads: Paul Baker (@PaulBaker), Jane Stroucken (@JaneS), Simeon Oriko (@Simeon)

Session Description: An overview of the Mojaloop Foundations’s Mojaloop Training Program

Session Slides

Session Recording

Please post questions, suggestions and thoughts about this session in this thread.

Post by clicking the “Reply” button below.

2 Likes

This is looking amazing - nice Paul and Jane! I really hope that all of the community really starts pushing new community members towards that as a first step if they are interested to get involved - and contribute.

Is there a mechanism for providing feedback?

1 Like

Hi Steve,
Yes there is a feedback survey that can be filled in that is linked to each course.

Thanks Paul - I’m really excited to get started :slight_smile:

Hi Team,

A good start indeed, well done on this achievement. I have reviewed the entire 104 today, and how can I provide you with feedback on it?

Let me know, and I am happy to contribute to refine this course further.

Regards,

Godfrey

Hi Godfrey, Thanks for participating! there is a feedback survey that can be completed linked to the course as you finish. We look forward to your input

Hi @JaneS the feedback survey button doesn’t respond not sure if it is just me and anyone else experience the same problem. happy to do a zoom call to show the problem.

Regards,

Godfrey

Hi @GodfreyKutumela , ![Screenshot 2021-01-27 at 16.18.52|690x353](

) you should be able to go to the Feedback survey and then select to answer the questions and there is a free text box at the end of the questions for further feedback as well - as in the screenshots

Oh I see let me try that and let you know

1 Like

Noop still not working.

Hi @GodfreyKutumela please check now it should work

It has now worked, thanks @JaneS and I have sent through my comments.

Awesome - thanks @GodfreyKutumela