GSMA Interoperability Test Platform - Q1 2021

Thursday January 28, 2021
11:20 AM UTC

Session Leads: Bruno Martins (@brunosmm), Christopher Little

Session Description: An update on the latest development for our test platform

Session Slides

Session Recording

Please post questions, suggestions and thoughts about this session in this thread.

Post by clicking the “Reply” button below.

Is there a problem with this use of the extensionList? You seem to be setting by index into the list, but a) these are key/value pairs and should be accessed by key not index; and b) there’s no constraint on intermediates always to pass values in the same order. Or have I misunderstood?

1 Like

Can you provide the link to the test lab and GitHub repo?

1 Like

@MichaelRichards you are right, I demo’d a somewhat inelegant test for the sake of simplicity! The test could be expressed in a more robust way to access by key instead of index, but the syntax is somewhat less clear.

1 Like

From Anthony Evans:
For Chris Little - This is very interesting, well done! Very smooth :slight_smile: Open Banking in the UK has developed a ‘Functional Conformance’ suite to test compliance with API standards. Would you like me to arrange a catchup with the people who created it? You may well be aware of this work of course, but happy to help!

From Me to Everyone: 11:45 AM
Anthony - interesting! you’ll note a theme in this section of the conference to onboarding. I want to try to create an onboarding friction removal initiative and welcome a way to add you into that story

1 Like

@RobReeve the github is here: GitHub - gsmainclusivetechlab/interop-test-platform
The test platform is here (although note that we have not yet deployed some of the features that I demo’d today!): https://interop.gsmainclusivetechlab.io

2 Likes