Minutes of the weekly meeting of the Mojaloop Design Authority 2021-08-18 13:00 UTC
- James Bush (Chair) firstname.lastname@example.org (JB)
- Sam Kummary email@example.com (SK)
- Pedro Barreto firstname.lastname@example.org (PB)
- Istvan Molner email@example.com (IM)
- Simeon Oriko firstname.lastname@example.org (SO)
- Miguel de Barros email@example.com (MDB)
- Bryan Schneider firstname.lastname@example.org (BS)
- Johann Nel Johann.Nel@sybrin.com (JN)
- Paul Baker email@example.com (PBK)
- Len Bekker Len.Bekker@sybrin.com (LB)
- Lewis Daly firstname.lastname@example.org (LD)
- Michael Richards email@example.com (MR)
- Russell Duhon firstname.lastname@example.org (RD)
- Comments on previous minutes
- SK/MR update on DA principles document progress.
- SK/MR further review of DA charter document progress.
- ModusBox to present early design thinking on BizOps framework for feedback.
- SK gave an update on progress of DA principles document.
- Lots of outstanding comments.
- Recommend a dedicated meeting to resolve outstanding concerns. SK took action to arrange meeting.
- SK gave an update on progress of DA charter document.
- SK has added a new section to say what the DA does not do.
- JB requested all read and raise comments on this new section before next weeks call, with a view to submitting the document to Mojaloop foundation after that date.
- PBK and RD presented more detailed design of BizOps framework Authentication and Authorisation architecture.
- Introduction of ory components as recommended by TGB
- Epics and stories being created in Mojaloop zenhub
- MR initiated discussion of documentation for adopters who may wish to chose alternative components.
- PB brought up concerns about how the design aligns with the reference architecture.
- Discussion ensued covering details of PB concerns, decentralisation of role to permission mappings and how that could be accommodated in the proposed design.
- Discussion of budget availability vs cost of refactoring existing mojaloop service code
- PBK to re-examine the appropriate reference architecture documentation on Authz and Authn to address any gaps.
- MDB stated that he believes the proposed design is in line with the reference architecture.
- Call ended due to time.
- SK to arrange dedicated call to finalise DA principles document
- All to review DA charter before next call (new section added by SK)
- PBK to sync up with PB on further alignment between bizops proposed Auth&Auth design and reference architecture.