DA Meeting Minutes 2021-08-11 10:00 UTC

Minutes of the weekly meeting of the Mojaloop Design Authority 2021-08-11 10:00 UTC

Attendees:

Agenda

  • DA Charter agreement
  • Expected responses to a GET request in the Mojaloop architecture
  • Design Principles of the Mojaloop platform
  • AOB

Minutes

  • Minutes of last meeting accepted, should they exist
  • DA charter:
    • MR to revisit the invariants and report back
    • We should make clear the relationship with the Product Council? (LD: no need; MR: we need to say what we’re not going to do so other people understand.)
    • Agreed: SK will revisit and add some light-touch text on what the DA does not do.
  • Behaviour of GET requests in Mojaloop.
    • MR to arrange a meeting for DA members to agree a recommendation for submission to the TGB.
  • DA Principles
    • SK to review.
    • Members to comment on the existing document.
    • MR/SK will pick up comments and revise document.
  • AOB
    • No other business was raised.

Actions

  • MR to agree and present a recommendation on GET endpoints.
  • DA members to comment on DA principles document.
  • MR/SK to prepare a DA principles proposal for discussion in the DA
1 Like