Minutes of the weekly meeting of the Mojaloop Design Authority 2021-07-21 13:00 UTC
- James Bush (Chair) email@example.com (JB)
- Sam Kummary firstname.lastname@example.org (SK)
- Simeon Oriko email@example.com (SO)
- Miguel de Barros firstname.lastname@example.org (MDB)
- Bryan Schneider email@example.com (BS)
- Lewis Daly firstname.lastname@example.org (LD)
- Matt Kingston email@example.com (MK)
- Michael Richards firstname.lastname@example.org (MR)
- Justus Ortlepp email@example.com (JO)
- FSPv2 - contribution, walk through (presenter TBC).
- Proposal to simplify FSP endpoint configuration (MK)
- Business Operations Framework “Show and Tell” (BS, JB, MDB, SK)
- Managing small changes not large enough to merit separate workstreams (MR)
- Mojaloop Integration into the Actio FCRMS (JO)
- PSPv2 Portal donation from ModusBox
- JB unable to demo the portal during the call
- JB to share demo video with the DA via slack
- MK raised his proposal for simplifying FSP endpoint configuration.
- Discussion ensued covering pros and cons
- General agreement was reached amongst those present to support the proposal.
- MK took an action to create ticket(s) on relevant github repos and to document required changes and a release process plan due to breaking changes
- BS presented proposed business operations framework architecture
- Discussion ensued covering significant aspects of the design, its alignment to mojaloop principles and the reference architecture workstream as well as alternative implementation patterns and potential technology choices
- MDB raised a question as to how micro-frontends should be aligned with bounded contexts (from reference architecture workstream). Decision made to discuss across workstreams and find mutual agreement during implementation.
- No blocking issues were raised by those present.
- Design to be presented at next weeks community meeting.
- MR opened discussion on question of how to execute small pieces of work that are approved but do not fit in an existing worksteam or warrant their own.
- MK to raise tickets on the relevant mojaloop repo(s) to document and implement simplification of FSP endpoint configuration.