Minutes of the weekly meeting of the Mojaloop Design Authority 2021-06-02 10:00 UTC
- Sam Kummary email@example.com (SK)
- Pedro Barreto firstname.lastname@example.org (PB)
- Istvan Molner email@example.com (IM)
- Simeon Oriko firstname.lastname@example.org (SO)
- Justus Ortlepp email@example.com (JO)
- Miguel de Barros firstname.lastname@example.org (MDB)
- Lewis Daly [email@example.com (LD)
- Michael Richards Michael.Richards@modusbox.com (MR) (temporary chair)
- Miguel to report back on possible way forward with security patching unmaintained nested node.js dependencies.
- Minutes of last meeting accepted
- MDB requested more time to review his proposal for security patching.
- PB requested better attendance at the reference architecture meetings.
- SK reported that Miller will be responding to the reference architecture project with requirements for forensic logging, encryption standards etc.
- Reference architecture: PB reported on progress on the Reference Architecture workstream.
- Good progress with central discussions.
- Working towards sequence diagrams and API maps for the bounded contexts.
- Individual workstreams are not progressing well: an alternative plan is required.
- MDB to submit security patching proposal