DA Meeting Minutes 2021-05-26 13:00 UTC

Minutes of the weekly meeting of the Mojaloop Design Authority 2021-05-19 10:00 UTC

Attendees:

Agenda

  • No formal agenda was proposed

Minutes

  • Discussion of node LTS (long term stable) upgrade with report back from SK on previous efforts last time this was done.
    • Proposal to upgrade during normal maintenance operations as and when services are touched.
  • Discussion of ZenHub housekeeping.
    • Proposal that ticket owners on deferred tickets should review them and re-submit any that need renewed attention.
  • Request from foundation for a review of topics covered in the previous year
    • JB to produce a shared document for DA members to contribute to under relevant topics
  • Discussion of vulnerabilities in nested 3rd party node.js dependencies.
    • Suggestion from JB for MDB to speak with Yevhen Kyriukha of modusbox as he recently did some work in this area for another project.
  • PDB called for additional participation from DA members in the reference architecture workstream sessions.

Actions

  • DA issue board: owners of deferred tickets to review and re-submit if necessary.
  • JB to create a shared doc for collaboration on DA year review.