Minutes of the weekly meeting of the Mojaloop Design Authority 2021-04-07 10:00 UTC
- James Bush (Chair) email@example.com (JB)
- Miguel de Barros firstname.lastname@example.org (MDB)
- Sam Kummary email@example.com (SK)
- Pedro Barreto firstname.lastname@example.org (PB)
- Justus Ortlepp email@example.com (JO)
- Michael Richards Michael.Richards@modusbox.com (MR)
- Istvan Molner firstname.lastname@example.org (IM)
- Godfrey Kutumela email@example.com (GK)
- Lewis Daly firstname.lastname@example.org (LD)
- Lesley-Ann Vaughan email@example.com (LAV)
- Review of minutes from previous meeting
- Lesley-Ann Vaughan to open discussions on Mojaloop roadmap and upcoming community meetings.
- LAV presented current view of Mojaloop roadmap.
- Funding model was discussed. How is work funded and how does this align with product council view of priorities.
- Discussion of various processes for workstreams being prioritised and funded.
- PB initiated discussion of how technical debt resolution can be funded and/or made attractive to contributors.
- Further discussion of where DA fits in the process of work being done on mojaloop.
- JB mentioned that role of the DA is not just to oversee technical architecture but also to consider wider business architecture e.g. as was the case in recent FRM discussions.
- Call called to a close as the allotted time had elapsed.