Minutes of the weekly meeting of the Mojaloop Design Authority 2021-03-03 13:00 UTC
- James Bush (Chair) firstname.lastname@example.org (JB)
- Pedro Barreto email@example.com (PB)
- Godfrey Kutumela firstname.lastname@example.org (GK)
- Adrian Hope-Bailie email@example.com (AHB)
- Lewis Daly firstname.lastname@example.org (LD)
- Simon Oriko email@example.com (SO)
- Kevin Leyow firstname.lastname@example.org (KL)
- Pawel Marzec email@example.com (PM)
- Istvan Molnar firstname.lastname@example.org (IM)
- Michael Richards Michael.Richards@modusbox.com (MR)
- Sam Kummery email@example.com (SK)
- Review of minutes from previous meeting
- Pawel Marzec to present proposal to change use of ‘^’ in package.json files.
- Kevin Leyow and Lewis Daly to present follow up to API snippets discussion.
- AHB to open discussion on renaming of internal components e.g. ml-api-adapter → ml-api etc…
- Tentative: Miguel de Barros to present update to reliable notification design.
- Tentative: Matt Kingston to present Kustomise as a potential addition/enhancement to deployment stack i.e. HELM.
- JB asked all attendees if there were any issues with previous meeting minutes. No adjustments were requested
- PM presented proposal for usage of package-lock.json and some changes to use of semver ranges in package.json files
- Discussion ensued of some potential issues
- No objections to the proposal were raised
- JB requested to continue discussion on slack (due to time available) and decide upon follow up actions
- KL continuing presentation of the API snippets implementation being trialled on the PISP workstream, rationale and examples
- KL also presented how typescript type definitions for data transfer objects are used on the PISP workstream
- KL took an action to update the README on api-snippets repo.
- MR indicated he is taking this proposal to the CCB with a view to the snippets becoming the canonical representation of the API in the codebase.