Minutes of the weekly meeting of the Mojaloop Design Authority 2021-02-17 13:00 UTC
- James Bush (Chair) firstname.lastname@example.org (JB)
- Miguel de Barros email@example.com (MDB)
- Pedro Barreto firstname.lastname@example.org (PB)
- Justus Ortlepp email@example.com (JO)
- Michael Richards Michael.Richards@modusbox.com (MR)
- Godfrey Kutumela firstname.lastname@example.org (GK)
- Adrian Hope-Bailie email@example.com (AHB)
- Lewis Daly firstname.lastname@example.org (LD)
- Simon Oriko email@example.com (SO)
- Review of minutes from previous meeting
- (tentative) Update on status of IAC contribution to Mojaloop OSS · Issue #72 · mojaloop/design-authority · GitHub
- Continuing discussion of updated DA charter document with a view to aligning on next steps for progression.
- JB asked all attendees if there were any issues with previous meeting minutes.
- JO requested clarification on one point:
- MR explained to the apparent satisfaction of JO
- Item two on the agenda was skipped due to SK being on leave. To be brought up at a future meeting.
- Brief discussion ensured around the DA Charter document.
- Few gaps in the spreadsheet need to be completed before it can be submitted to the foundation for review.
- AHB raised the topic of API snippets for discussion
- LD presented current state of progress and explained the principles.
- Brief discussion of pros/cons and potential pitfalls.
- Conversation moved to how this interacts with ISO-20022 workstreams
- AHB and PB mentioned the reference architecture workstream and briefly explained that domain driven design is being followed…
- …which led the conversation toward a discussion of mojaloop domain vs ISO domain, data models etc…
- …which led to a more general discussion on the relative merits of a clean mojaloop focused domain core with an adaption layer for other “languages” e.g. ISO-20022 vs a core which takes ISO-20022 (or other flow models) into account in its domain model.
- Discussions drawn to a close due to time overrun.