- Paul Baker email@example.com (PB)
- Pedro Barreto firstname.lastname@example.org (PSB)
- Miguel de Barros email@example.com (MdB)
- Lewis Daly firstname.lastname@example.org (LD)
- Johann Foley email@example.com (JF)
- Sam Kummary firstname.lastname@example.org (SK)
- Godfrey Kutumela email@example.com (GK)
- Istvan Molnar firstname.lastname@example.org (IM)
- Simeon Oriko email@example.com (SO)
- Justus Ortlepp firstname.lastname@example.org (JO)
- Michael Richards Michael.Richards@modusbox.com (MR) (chair)
Apologies: SK, SO, BS, IM, JO
- Review actions from previous meeting
- Issue 78: Upgrading node version to the latest LTS
- Comments from TGB presentation
- MR apologised for not having completed his actions
- What to choose for an example? Should it be demonstrably hard? Is it possible to generalise?
- Should we have a simple approach to just upgrading? Just upgrade, check that external dependencies are on an LTS version, see what doesn’t work?
- Script to check that external dependencies are being upgraded?
- Script to :
- Create a new version of each repository
- Upgrade to the new version of node
- Run unit tests
- Update Docker images
- Run golden path
- Create Helm release
- Core OSS team will be able to assist from April 8: Developer resource available (MdB)
- Some time is available: MdB will work from 8 April.
- Resolve the issue, then do the script.