Passcode Required - Zoom Passcode: *5a7k0k4
- What specific problem(s) are we solving?
Entrypoint the community - there’s not much for newcomer to look at
Beyond sending Transfers on the Sandbox, there’s no deeper use cases
- Once you have payments as a commodity, I can’t explore the experiences on top of them
unify the existing demos in one place
secure, flexible, free form way for people to interact with a deployed ml environment
lower the barrier to entry for new developers
- help them get excited
- help them understand
pilot in a box?
- What specific persona(s) example does this serve?
- Hackathons? (maybe nice to have… )
- What do we want from them?
New contributors to the OSS
- in code
- use cases/business problems
to become adopters of Mojaloop
- hub operators (e.g. govt.)
- legacy payment system vendors
- fintech (micro switches? local scale)
- help build marketplace
- sell their products on top of Mojaloop
- What does “done” look like?
Next Week’s Agenda
- answer #4 above
- write some job/user stories
- prioritize job/user stories
- make commitments and followup actions
- Lewis to update meeting time for next week, extend to 1 hr1 (done)